An accident victim can suffer severe and chronic pain, even when an MRI or other medical test does not show any physical damage. In these situations, it can become more difficult, though not impossible, to obtain insurance compensation for medical care and the pain and suffering the victim experiences.
At The Lariscy Law Firm, we help accident victims obtain the care and compensation they deserve. We have extensive experience in cases involving soft tissue injuries as well as more easily documented injuries, including:
• Neck and head injury
• Back injury
• Ligament injury
• And other soft tissue injuries In your case, we will work to help you get the medical care you need and to maximize the compensation you receive.
Insurance companies are skeptical of soft tissue injury claims, even though the pain and suffering of victims is real.
The Lariscy Law Firm understands how to document these injuries and successfully pursue soft tissue injury claims. We are thorough, persistent, and don’t take “no” for an answer. We can also direct you to a doctor, chiropractor, or physical therapist who may be able to treat your injuries.
You have suffered an injury that will affect your life for many months to come. The Lariscy Law Firm will work diligently to help you obtain medical care, pain treatment, and the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a car accident, truck accident, or other act of negligence, you should take these actions:
• Get medical help as soon as possible.
• Get the names and phone numbers of witnesses to the accident.
• Do not speak with an insurance company representative before speaking with a lawyer.
• Keep a diary detailing the pain you suffer and its effect on your life.
Persistent pain following an accident may indicate a more serious injury to the nervous system. You should see a doctor who can identify the nature of the problem. If you do not have a doctor, The Lariscy Law Firm can find one for you.