Georgia Fake ID Lawyer
- Are you a college student from the University of Georgia or any other northeast Georgia college?
- Have you been charged with underage drinking, DUI, disorderly conduct, or another offense?
As a student facing criminal charges, there are many things to think about: legal issues, possible penalties, and how the violation will affect your standing as a student. An arrest alone, and certainly a conviction, can have negative consequences on your academic standing. Although the policies vary somewhat from school to school, increasingly colleges want students to have academic as well as legal consequences for illegal behavior. In some cases, having a conviction on your academic record may prevent you from pursuing the career of your choice.
At The Lariscy Law Firm, we can provide advice for dealing with academic discipline at every college and university in north Georgia. We will provide you the best advice available based on years of experience and up-to-date knowledge of current policies.
Contact a lawyer to find out how we can help you deal with your student discipline or criminal charges. Call 706-389-4375 to schedule a free consultation at our Athens law office.
Defending High School and College Students Charged With:
- DUI /driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Under 21 DUI
- Underage possession of alcohol
- Minor in possession (MIP) or consumption of alcohol
- Public drunkenness /drunk and disorderly conduct
- Possession of marijuana
- Criminal trespass
- Criminal damage to property
- Fake ID
- Fraudulent document charges
- Driving while license is suspended
- Local ordinance violations
The Academic Consequences of a Conviction
As a student, you may be unaware of how an arrest or conviction can affect your college standing and your future. While a first-time misdemeanor offense will not normally subject you to suspension or expulsion from school, it can happen. A repeat offense while you are on academic probation can result in more serious consequences, including suspension or expulsion.
Our staff at The Lariscy Law Firm knows how to handle your student and criminal defense in the very best interest of your academics and future career. We know and understand that an indiscretion in college does not have to interrupt your education or potentially ruin your future career. Contact us online for free consultation today.